BeHappy English Language School is looking for a dynamic Native English teacher!
BeHappy Language School has been around for 13 years, and the key to our success is no doubt our fantastic teaching team! We pride ourselves on efficiently working together as a team of enthusiastic young professionals, joining forces to help our 400+ students achieve their English-related goals.
Our unique method combines aspects of individual learning, private tutoring, and communicative language practice classes in small groups.
We are looking for a new colleague who is just as committed as us to providing our students with a positive learning experience that enables them to be competent users of English in their daily lives.
What we offer:
- five lessons per week (120 min/class)
- communicative language practice classes (levels B1-B2 and C1)
- a chance to teach small groups of adult learners (2-8 students/class)
- an environment where you can experiment with communicative teaching techniques
- access to a wide selection of teaching materials
- friendly atmosphere
- a professional team
- long-term commitment
- competitive pay
- very little paperwork
What we require:
- CELTA or TEFL qualification
- business English teaching background
- at least 1 year teaching experience
- a good sense of humour and a positive attitude
If you want to be part of a young and friendly professional team, please upload your CV and cover letter using this form:
Or send it to: email@example.com